A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karri Dutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karri Dutton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karri Dutton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dutton graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dutton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karri Danielle Dutton MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karri D. Dutton practice?
- Dr. Karri Dutton has 1 office location.
- Dr. Karri Dutton practices Pediatrics near Corinth, TX.