Aug 23rd, 2016

She is an amazing Dr and sincerely cares for every patient.

Dr Dutton is the best! show details Dr Dutton is the best!
by Katrina on Nov 12th, 2015

Dr Dutton is amazing. She has literally saved my daughter's life by taking a glance at her and noticing how pale she was, suggesting she was anemic and to further investigate. (She was very anemic and needed blood transfusions.) Dr Dutton personally followed up with me on the phone. She never makes me feel rushed or inferior like a lot of doctors. She is so sweet and personal. I couldn't ask for a better doctor for my daughter!

by Susan on May 7th, 2015

My husband and I have used this office for our 3 children since their births and recommend it regularly. Dr. Dutton is thorough, accurate and has a fun spirit. The staff seems kind, the children's nurse is simply fantastic and our children adore her. I don't have any experience with the adult physicians but I highly recommend Dr. Dutton and her staff!

Mar 16th, 2015

She is wonderful!

by Mrs. Blake on Jan 7th, 2015

Dr. Dutton is very thorough with diagnosing my children. She is also great in answering any questions I have and will take as much time as I need to give those answers. She has been one of the best pediatricians I have ever met and I have had a few of them with three kids and moving around. I am so glad I have found her.