Dr. Karrie Bataskov MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 4th, 2015
A very caring doctor ..

June 5th, 2013
Overall experience NOT GOOD!
Not a good experience from the get go! New patient, took 2 months to get appointment. 2 hour wait, not exaggerating! Dr. Couldn't have been nicer. Once all my test results came in I asked the office to send me results. 3 weeks later I was still waiting! Had to physically go to office to get results. With all the office help it's shocking how inefficient that office is run. Then comes my bone density test results. Dr. to busy to call , I get a print out with a check mark in a box saying I have osteopenia with another box checked no prior bone density to compare to. My complaint is when I received my Report from facility that I had my exam it shows osteopenia along with osteoporosis in some areas. Plus the Dr. did have my last bone density to compare it too! I did have a couple of questions for the Dr. but I'm not even going to bother. It truly feels like a Dr. That has an absolute overload of patients & is just to busy to keep up. Unfortunate because she couldn't be nicer. That said, I certainly won't be returning!

July 16th, 2012
been going to dr for20yrs.like her very much

May 10th, 2012
Excellent Dr. Very knowledgeable, and great bed side manner. One of the best!
I cannot say enough about Dr B. She is great - very knowledgeable and caring. She performed my scheduled c-section (as my baby was large and there was no guarantee I could deliver naturally). I recovered very quickly, and was even comlimented by other Dr's that whoever has done my c-section, has done a cosmetic job. You can hardly see the incision... Even that I moved to the West Coast, I don't miss the opportunity to go for an exam with Dr B when I am in FL. She is one of the best Dr's I've ever had the pleasure to be a patient of

March 22nd, 2011
Our overall experience with Dr. B has been Excellent!, she has that gift that only few doctors are born with. Patience, understanding, knowledge, bedside manners and trully cares about her patients. It took me many years to find her & feel very fortunate I did.

August 13th, 2009
Best Doctor Ever - Even my mother-in-law agrees!
Dr. Bataskov treats her patients with respect and warmth. She is extremely competent and thorough. I always feel that she has my best interest in mind. I have been a patient for many years, before I even started planning my family. I was referred by several loyal patients and have since referred everyone that has ever mentioned they were looking for an OB/GYN in the area. I have been through pre-cancer issues, fertility issues and finally a high-risk (very successful) pregnancy. Karrie handled all of my health concerns with excellent medical expertise and comforting bedside manner. Dr. Toon also saw me during my pregnancy as a back up measure and assisted during my delivery. She is wonderful to work with as well. Their personal styles are a little different, but compliment each other perfectly.