Dr. Karrie Bataskov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karrie Bataskov?

Posted on November 4th, 2015

A very caring doctor ..

Posted on July 16th, 2012

been going to dr for20yrs.like her very much

Excellent Dr. Very knowledgeable, and great bed side manner. One of the best!

Posted on May 11th, 2012

I cannot say enough about Dr B. She is great - very knowledgeable and caring. She performed my scheduled c-section (as my baby was large and there was no guarantee I could deliver naturally). I recovered very quickly, and was even comlimented by other Dr's that whoever has done my c-section, has done a cosmetic job. You can hardly see the incision... Even that I moved to the West Coast, I don't miss the opportunity to go for an exam with Dr B when I am in FL. She is one of the best Dr's I've ever had the pleasure to be a patient of

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

Our overall experience with Dr. B has been Excellent!, she has that gift that only few doctors are born with. Patience, understanding, knowledge, bedside manners and trully cares about her patients. It took me many years to find her & feel very fortunate I did.

Best Doctor Ever - Even my mother-in-law agrees!

Posted on August 13th, 2009

Dr. Bataskov treats her patients with respect and warmth. She is extremely competent and thorough. I always feel that she has my best interest in mind. I have been a patient for many years, before I even started planning my family. I was referred by several loyal patients and have since referred everyone that has ever mentioned they were looking for an OB/GYN in the area. I have been through pre-cancer issues, fertility issues and finally a high-risk (very successful) pregnancy. Karrie handled all of my health concerns with excellent medical expertise and comforting bedside manner. Dr. Toon also saw me during my pregnancy as a back up measure and assisted during my delivery. She is wonderful to work with as well. Their personal styles are a little different, but compliment each other perfectly.

Posted on October 17th, 2017