A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karsten Hardy Fliegner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karsten Hardy Fliegner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karsten Hardy Fliegner, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy Fliegner graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hardy Fliegner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hardy Fliegner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karsten Hardy Fliegner practice?
Dr. Karsten Hardy Fliegner practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Surgeons.