Learn more about Dr. Karsten Hardy Fliegner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karsten Hardy Fliegner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karsten Hardy Fliegner, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy Fliegner graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hardy Fliegner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hardy Fliegner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karsten Hardy Fliegner practice?
Dr. Karsten Hardy Fliegner practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Adult Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Surgeons, Grand Blanc Family Physicians, and Grand Blanc Cardiologists.