A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karsten Fryburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karsten Fryburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fryburg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fryburg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karsten Fryburg, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fryburg graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover.
Dr. Fryburg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karsten Fryburg MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karsten Fryburg practice?
- Dr. Karsten Fryburg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karsten Fryburg practices Neurological Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.