Learn more about Dr. Karsten Fryburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karsten Fryburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fryburg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fryburg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karsten Fryburg, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fryburg graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fryburg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karsten Fryburg MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karsten Fryburg practice?
- Dr. Karsten Fryburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Karsten Fryburg practices Neurological Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurological Surgeons.