A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karsten Fryburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karsten Fryburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karsten Fryburg, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fryburg graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover.
Dr. Fryburg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karsten Fryburg MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karsten Fryburg practice?
- Dr. Karsten Fryburg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karsten Fryburg practices Neurological Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurological Surgeons.