A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karsten Gammeltoft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karsten Gammeltoft is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karsten Gammeltoft, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gammeltoft graduated from Kobenhavns Universitet.
Dr. Gammeltoft has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karsten N Gammeltoft MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Karsten N. Gammeltoft practice?
- Dr. Karsten Gammeltoft has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karsten Gammeltoft practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN.
See Knoxville Neurologists.