A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karsten Konerding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karsten Konerding is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konerding
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Konerding Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karsten Konerding, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Konerding graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Konerding has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karsten F Konerding MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Karsten F. Konerding practice?
- Dr. Karsten Konerding has 1 office location.
Dr. Karsten Konerding practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Radiologists.