A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karthiek Narala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Narala graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Narala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karthiek Reddy Narala MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karthiek R. Narala practice?
- Dr. Karthiek Narala has 1 office location.
- Dr. Karthiek Narala practices Internal Medicine near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.