A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karthik Krishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karthik Krishnan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krishnan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krishnan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karthik Krishnan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Krishnan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical College of GA Hospital
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karthik Radha Krishnan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karthik R. Krishnan practice?
- Dr. Karthik Krishnan has 1 office location.
Dr. Karthik Krishnan practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Corbin, KY.
See Corbin Allergists and Corbin Pediatricians.