A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karthik Linganathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karthik Linganathan is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karthik Linganathan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Linganathan graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Linganathan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karthik Kilpauk Linganathan MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karthik K. Linganathan practice?
- Dr. Karthik Linganathan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karthik Linganathan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA and Limerick, PA.
See Pottstown Cardiologists.