A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karthik Linganathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karthik Linganathan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linganathan
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Linganathan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karthik Linganathan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Linganathan graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Linganathan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karthik Kilpauk Linganathan MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karthik K. Linganathan practice?
- Dr. Karthik Linganathan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karthik Linganathan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Limerick, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Pottstown Cardiologists.