Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karthik Raghunathan
Dr. Karthik Raghunathan, MD, BS, MBBS, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Raghunathan is affiliated with Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Shriners Hospital for Children - Springfield and Baystate Franklin Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Karthik Raghunathan has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Karthik Raghunathan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.
Dr. Scott Shofer
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Durham, NC 0 mi12
Dr. Padma Gulur
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Durham, NC 0 mi16
Dr. Christopher Cox
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Durham, NC 0 mi20