Learn more about Dr. Karthik Ramaswamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karthik Ramaswamy, Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karthik Ramaswamy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Catheter Ablation
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramaswamy graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Ramaswamy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karthik Ramaswamy MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karthik Ramaswamy practice?
- Dr. Karthik Ramaswamy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karthik Ramaswamy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Florissant, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Mableton, GA.
See Florissant Internists and Florissant Cardiologists.