A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karthik Srinivasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karthik Srinivasan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Srinivasan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Srinivasan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karthik Ram Srinivasan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karthik R. Srinivasan practice?
- Dr. Karthik Srinivasan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karthik Srinivasan practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.