A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karthikeya Devireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karthikeya Devireddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Devireddy graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Devireddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karthikeya Devireddy MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karthikeya Devireddy practice?
- Dr. Karthikeya Devireddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karthikeya Devireddy practices Internal Medicine near Los Banos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dos Palos, CA.
See Los Banos Internists.