A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karthikeya Devireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karthikeya Devireddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devireddy graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Devireddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Devireddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karthikeya Devireddy practice?
Dr. Karthikeya Devireddy practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Los Banos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dos Palos, CA.
See Los Banos General Practitioners, Los Banos Internists, and Los Banos Gastroenterologists.