A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kartik Giri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kartik Giri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giri
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Giri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kartik Giri, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Giri graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Giri has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kartik S Giri FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kartik S. Giri practice?
- Dr. Kartik Giri has 1 office location.
Dr. Kartik Giri practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Bridgeton, NJ.
See Bridgeton Cardiologists.