A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kartik Giri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kartik Giri, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Giri graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Giri has 24 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kartik S. Giri practice?
Dr. Kartik Giri practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Sicklerville, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.