A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kartik Giri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kartik Giri, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Giri graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Giri has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kartik S. Giri practice?
Dr. Kartik Giri practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Cardiologists.