A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kartik Konduri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kartik Konduri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kartik Konduri, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Konduri graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Konduri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kartik Konduri MD is a male Oncologist , has 17 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kartik Konduri practice?
- Dr. Kartik Konduri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kartik Konduri practices Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.