A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kartik Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kartik Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 24 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 9 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kartik S. Patel practice?
Dr. Kartik Patel practices Internal Medicine near Webster, NY.
See Webster Internists.