A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kartik Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kartik Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kartik Shantibhai Patel MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kartik S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Kartik Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kartik Patel practices Internal Medicine near Webster, NY.
See Webster Internists.