A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kartik Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kartik Shah, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Shah has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kartik Jitendra Shah MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kartik J. Shah practice?
- Dr. Kartik Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kartik Shah practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Baltimore, MD.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.