A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kartik Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kartik Shah, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Shah has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kartik Jitendra Shah MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kartik J. Shah practice?
- Dr. Kartik Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kartik Shah practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Baltimore, MD.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.