A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kartik Thaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kartik Thaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thaker
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Thaker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kartik Thaker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thaker graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thaker has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kartik Thaker MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kartik Thaker practice?
- Dr. Kartik Thaker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kartik Thaker practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Whittier, CA.
See Lakewood Cardiologists.