A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kartik Thaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kartik Thaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kartik Thaker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thaker graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thaker has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kartik B Thaker MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kartik B. Thaker practice?
- Dr. Kartik Thaker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kartik Thaker practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brea, CA and Whittier, CA.
See Lakewood Cardiologists.