A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karukurichi Venkatesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karukurichi Venkatesh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karukurichi Venkatesh, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkatesh graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Venkatesh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karukurichi S Venkatesh MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karukurichi S. Venkatesh practice?
- Dr. Karukurichi Venkatesh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karukurichi Venkatesh practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.