A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karun Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karun Sharma, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Medical College of Virginia Hospitals, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA.
Dr. Sharma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karun Vashisht Sharma MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Karun V. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Karun Sharma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karun Sharma practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Lean, VA.
See Washington Radiologists.