A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karun Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karun Sharma, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Medical College of Virginia Hospitals, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA.
Dr. Sharma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karun Vashisht Sharma MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Karun V. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Karun Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Karun Sharma practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Radiologists.