A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karuna Gudur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karuna Gudur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gudur graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Gudur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karuna Gudur MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karuna Gudur practice?
- Dr. Karuna Gudur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karuna Gudur practices Internal Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Fremont Internists.