Dr. Karuna Shah DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 7th, 2015
Kudos to Dr Shah
Dr. Shah is an extremely good, patient, kind and throrough Physician. She takes the time to get to know her patients and spends time listening without rushing to get to the next patient. I have moved out of the State of Georgia and still drive 4 hours to keep her as my Neurologist. If you are looking for a very competent, caring Neurologist - please look no further than Dr Shah

May 21st, 2014
Not happy
It has been 5 weeks since my appointment, I called and left them 3 days after the appointment about pain. No one ever called me back. Diagnosis was spot on. My regular physician called 6 days ago to have them call me to set up physical therapy. Still waiting on that call, still in pain. I am scheduling an appointment with another Dr.

December 30th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
I have an auto-immune disease that is sometimes hard to handle, and Dr. Shah and her staff are absolutely wonderful to me! If I get in to trouble, they work me in at a moment's notice. Dr. Shah has saved me more than once, and I hope to never have to change doctors!

August 1st, 2013
She cares :)
Dr. Shah is a wonderful doctor who truly cares...she has been a blessing to my father,who has Alzheimer's. She is so worth the wait which has never been more than 20 mins. The staff is so nice and courteous which helps so much.

July 20th, 2011
I had been in a head-on car accident with post-traumatic stress disorder
Dr. Shah was my saving grace. I had been to another neurologist in Dunwoody, GA. I was very unhappy with their approach. Dr. Shah was wonderful. She listened to me and REALLY cared. I was so stressed out after the accident with a one-year old baby and a six year old. I was really having a very difficult time coping with the pain and inability to be a good mom. Once Dr. Shah had tested me and established that I did not have permanent nerve damage, she sent me to further, some more progressive approaches. She was RIGHT ON with her diagnosis and her suggestions. I owe so much to Dr.Shah. I will forever be indebted to her awesome help. She is a fabulous doctor who is very very intelligent and actually listens to her patients. I have never had a doctor give such detail attention to my health and well-being. She spends QUALITY time with each patient. Yes, you may have to wait a little while. Dr. Karuna Shah is MORE THAN WORTH IT! If you want to get better and well, she treats the causes, not the symptoms. This is the best medicine! I would love to see more doctors follow her example. She cares about each patient!