Dr. Karuna Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karuna Shah?

Kudos to Dr Shah

Posted on August 7th, 2015

Dr. Shah is an extremely good, patient, kind and throrough Physician. She takes the time to get to know her patients and spends time listening without rushing to get to the next patient. I have moved out of the State of Georgia and still drive 4 hours to keep her as my Neurologist. If you are looking for a very competent, caring Neurologist - please look no further than Dr Shah

Not happy

Posted on May 21st, 2014

It has been 5 weeks since my appointment, I called and left them 3 days after the appointment about pain. No one ever called me back. Diagnosis was spot on. My regular physician called 6 days ago to have them call me to set up physical therapy. Still waiting on that call, still in pain. I am scheduling an appointment with another Dr.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on December 31st, 2013

I have an auto-immune disease that is sometimes hard to handle, and Dr. Shah and her staff are absolutely wonderful to me! If I get in to trouble, they work me in at a moment's notice. Dr. Shah has saved me more than once, and I hope to never have to change doctors!

I had been in a head-on car accident with post-traumatic stress disorder

Posted on July 20th, 2011

Dr. Shah was my saving grace. I had been to another neurologist in Dunwoody, GA. I was very unhappy with their approach. Dr. Shah was wonderful. She listened to me and REALLY cared. I was so stressed out after the accident with a one-year old baby and a six year old. I was really having a very difficult time coping with the pain and inability to be a good mom. Once Dr. Shah had tested me and established that I did not have permanent nerve damage, she sent me to further, some more progressive approaches. She was RIGHT ON with her diagnosis and her suggestions. I owe so much to Dr.Shah. I will forever be indebted to her awesome help. She is a fabulous doctor who is very very intelligent and actually listens to her patients. I have never had a doctor give such detail attention to my health and well-being. She spends QUALITY time with each patient. Yes, you may have to wait a little while. Dr. Karuna Shah is MORE THAN WORTH IT! If you want to get better and well, she treats the causes, not the symptoms. This is the best medicine! I would love to see more doctors follow her example. She cares about each patient!

Inspite of the wait, I would highly recommend this Neurologist. Very patient, spent time with us and explained the diagnosis in detail Have had 2 follow ups since then and am highly satisfied.

Posted on September 29th, 2010