A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karuna Shekdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karuna Shekdar, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shekdar graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shekdar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karuna Vithal Shekdar MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Karuna V. Shekdar practice?
- Dr. Karuna Shekdar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karuna Shekdar practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Exton Radiologists.