A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karuna Shekdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shekdar
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shekdar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karuna Shekdar, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shekdar graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shekdar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karuna Vithal Shekdar MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Karuna V. Shekdar practice?
- Dr. Karuna Shekdar has 10 office locations.
Dr. Karuna Shekdar practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Kennett Square, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.