The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karuna Shekdar
Dr. Karuna Shekdar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Phoenixville, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 8 other locations). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Shekdar is affiliated with Hospital of the University of PA, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian. She speaks English.
Dr. Karuna Shekdar has the following 2 specialties
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Karuna Shekdar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.