A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karuna Vangala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karuna Vangala is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karuna Vangala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vangala graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vangala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karuna Reddy Vangala MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karuna R. Vangala practice?
- Dr. Karuna Vangala has 1 office location.
Dr. Karuna Vangala practices Internal Medicine near Cedar Hill, TX.
See Cedar Hill Internists.