A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kary Schulte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kary Schulte, Sports Medicine, Knee & Shoulder Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schulte
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schulte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kary Schulte, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulte graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Schulte has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kary R. Schulte MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kary R. Schulte practice?
- Dr. Kary Schulte has 1 office location.
Dr. Kary Schulte practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near West Des Moines, IA.
See West Des Moines Orthopedic Surgeons and West Des Moines Sports Medicine Doctors.