A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kary Schulte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kary Schulte, Sports Medicine, Knee & Shoulder Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schulte
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schulte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kary Schulte, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulte graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Schulte has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kary R. Schulte MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kary R. Schulte practice?
- Dr. Kary Schulte has 1 office location.
Dr. Kary Schulte practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near West Des Moines, IA.
See West Des Moines Orthopedic Surgeons and West Des Moines Sports Medicine Doctors.