A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karyl Norcross Mehlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karyl Norcross Mehlman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karyl Norcross Mehlman, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norcross Mehlman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Norcross Mehlman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- UTMB at Galveston
- John Sealy Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karyl Karyl Norcross Mehlman MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Karyl K. Norcross Mehlman practice?
- Dr. Karyl Norcross Mehlman has 1 office location.
Dr. Karyl Norcross Mehlman practices Neurology near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Neurologists.