A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karyn D'addio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'addio
Education & Awards
Dr. D'addio graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. D'addio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karyn D'addio DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Karyn D'addio practice?
- Dr. Karyn D'addio has 1 office location.
Dr. Karyn D'addio practices Anesthesiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Anesthesiologists.