A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karyn Gell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karyn Gell, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karyn Gell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gell graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Gell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karyn E Gell MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Karyn E. Gell practice?
- Dr. Karyn Gell has 1 office location.
Dr. Karyn Gell practices Allergy & Immunology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Allergists.