A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karyn Gell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karyn Gell, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karyn Gell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gell graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Gell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karyn E. Gell practice?
Dr. Karyn Gell practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Allergists.