Dr. Karyn Harries Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karyn Harries?

July 11th, 2017

Caring Professional

Dr. Karyn Harries is a caring professional physician. She explains everything before, during, and after every procedure. I feel confident that she has my best interest at heart. And that is a giod feeling when you go to the Doctors office.

August 4th, 2016

3-6 MONTHS WAIT for an appointment

Waited 2 1/2 months for an appointment only to have the office staff call this morning to reschedule it due to Dr. Harries not going to be in. The first available appointment, 3 months from today!!!

May 14th, 2016

Dr. Harries is the best primary we have ever had!!!

Both my husband and I are patients of Dr. Harries. She is not just knowledgeable, but the most caring, and kind doctor we see. It's a joy being her patient. She does very thorough check-up's, good referrals if needed, never hurries when you're with her. She is a doctor who listens and offers advice, and help. I would refer any of my friends to her.

February 4th, 2016

Very Unprofessional

It took several months to get an appointment. Then I get a call stating that the Dr. will not be in on that date and they reschedule me another 1.5 months later. Then I get another call several weeks later saying the same thing. The Dr. will not be in and need to reschedule. Can you believe this? This is how they treat new patients? What if I have an illness that needs to be treated several months ago? Very unprofessional.

January 25th, 2016

She is so caring and staff is excellent. Dr Harries does not over prescribe and she always makes me feel so much better.

February 19th, 2015

Exceptional doctors but front office staff are much to be desired. They clearly do not know how to take accurate messages directed toward doctors nor do they really listen to the patient's concerns.

February 12th, 2015

Dr Harries is the best. I have 5 doctors and she is A plus!

August 15th, 2013

Doctor Harries is great but you can't get an appt. for months and they are still accepting new patients??? The office staff is always very rude and they have no personality. Doctor Harries is great though if you can wait a long time for appt. and get ignore the bad attitude of the front desk workers.

May 24th, 2013

Very happy patient

She has a compassionate bedside manner. She had me take blood work and prescribed medication that is working great. This doctor does not waste money on unnecessary tests very caring. She is one of the best in Las Vegas,,,,

July 15th, 2012

Taking too long....

Personally, I like Dr. Harries, but her staff is lacking in professionalism and they tend to - well, lie.I was told on more than one occasion that the reason for my referral for tests was taking so long was because my insurance company was taking so long. Finally, I called my insurance company and they had approved the referral within 24 hours after receiving it and only after repeated calls and many complaints did my referral get test to the imaging center.I am also disappointed and unhappy about the fact that since I first went to see Dr. Harries complaining of a large knot on the right side of my neck - more than 3 months ago - I have not seen her again. A matter-of-fact, I've been referred to have multiple tests, but have never been asked to come in so that they can explain what is going on. That is not acceptable.I will be changing my PCP as soon as it's time to renew.

February 24th, 2011

Good Doctor but Impossible to get Appointments!

Dr Harries is overall a very good Doctor but it is impossible to get an appointment with her! Call today and see for yourself! They will give you an appointment for 3 or 4 WEEKS from today. Plus, her office staff (with the exception of one lady) they are far from competent.

November 25th, 2009

Dr. Harries is an exceptionally caring physician with a wonderful attitude and really takes the time to explain ones health issues. Her staff is also on top of things and always very personable. I feel very blessed to have Dr. Harries as my primary physician.