Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

What a shame! show details What a shame!
by Lil204 on Apr 27th, 2016

In January I scheduled an appt with Dr. Harries for Thu, April, 28. The Friday before the appt I received a call informing me that the appt would have to be rescheduled, and that she had an opening Wed, the day before my appt. I showed up for my appt early, only to be told that Dr. Harries wasn't in and my appt was with another Dr. I asked to reschedule the appt and was told that her next opening would be in August! That's completely absurd and unheard of! I'm looking for another PCP now.

Very Unprofessional show details Very Unprofessional
Feb 4th, 2016

It took several months to get an appointment. Then I get a call stating that the Dr. will not be in on that date and they reschedule me another 1.5 months later. Then I get another call several weeks later saying the same thing. The Dr. will not be in and need to reschedule. Can you believe this? This is how they treat new patients? What if I have an illness that needs to be treated several months ago? Very unprofessional.

Jan 25th, 2016

She is so caring and staff is excellent. Dr Harries does not over prescribe and she always makes me feel so much better.

Feb 19th, 2015

Exceptional doctors but front office staff are much to be desired. They clearly do not know how to take accurate messages directed toward doctors nor do they really listen to the patient's concerns.

by Pastor Cody Huff on Feb 12th, 2015

Dr Harries is the best. I have 5 doctors and she is A plus!

by Van Voss on Aug 15th, 2013

Doctor Harries is great but you can't get an appt. for months and they are still accepting new patients??? The office staff is always very rude and they have no personality. Doctor Harries is great though if you can wait a long time for appt. and get ignore the bad attitude of the front desk workers.

Very happy patient show details Very happy patient
by Debra Belter on May 24th, 2013

She has a compassionate bedside manner. She had me take blood work and prescribed medication that is working great. This doctor does not waste money on unnecessary tests very caring. She is one of the best in Las Vegas,,,,

Taking too long.... show details Taking too long....
Jul 15th, 2012

Personally, I like Dr. Harries, but her staff is lacking in professionalism and they tend to - well, lie.I was told on more than one occasion that the reason for my referral for tests was taking so long was because my insurance company was taking so long. Finally, I called my insurance company and they had approved the referral within 24 hours after receiving it and only after repeated calls and many complaints did my referral get test to the imaging center.I am also disappointed and unhappy about the fact that since I first went to see Dr. Harries complaining of a large knot on the right side of my neck - more than 3 months ago - I have not seen her again. A matter-of-fact, I've been referred to have multiple tests, but have never been asked to come in so that they can explain what is going on. That is not acceptable.I will be changing my PCP as soon as it's time to renew.

Good Doctor but Impossible to get Appointments! show details Good Doctor but Impossible to get Appointments!
Feb 24th, 2011

Dr Harries is overall a very good Doctor but it is impossible to get an appointment with her! Call today and see for yourself! They will give you an appointment for 3 or 4 WEEKS from today. Plus, her office staff (with the exception of one lady) they are far from competent.

by Barbara Vivero on Nov 24th, 2009

Dr. Harries is an exceptionally caring physician with a wonderful attitude and really takes the time to explain ones health issues. Her staff is also on top of things and always very personable. I feel very blessed to have Dr. Harries as my primary physician.

Apr 16th, 2009

making an appointment with their office was almost impossible. It took 6 weeks for me to get an appointment & then they put me down for the wrong appointment time. The office manager Linda insisted it was my fault for making the wrong time. When I know, I couldnt have make the appointment for the time she said since I was still at work. They refuse to apologize and said there's nothing they can do to help me & they can't see me.

Great! show details Great!
by Jenna Brown on Jan 30th, 2009

Dr. Karyn Harries is a great doctor with a great staff! Everyone is very polite and helpful. Dr. Harries is a wondering doctor for your whole family!

Rude and uncaring show details Rude and uncaring
by Frustrated in Nevada's care on Dec 9th, 2008

Never in my life have I met such a uncaring approach to my care. Waited for hours for just a few minutes of hush hush hurry up, I couldnt even finish my sentences. Will never come back