Family Physicians

5320 S Rainbow Blvd
Ste 150
Las Vegas, NV 89118
702-944-7105
Locations and availability (1)

by Van Voss on Aug 15th, 2013

Doctor Harries is great but you can't get an appt. for months and they are still accepting new patients??? The office staff is always very rude and they have no personality. Doctor Harries is great though if you can wait a long time for appt. and get ignore the bad attitude of the front desk workers.

|  Very happy patient  |  show details
by Debra Belter on May 24th, 2013

She has a compassionate bedside manner. She had me take blood work and prescribed medication that is working great. This doctor does not waste money on unnecessary tests very caring. She is one of the best in Las Vegas,,,,

|  Taking too long....  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2012

Personally, I like Dr. Harries, but her staff is lacking in professionalism and they tend to - well, lie.I was told on more than one occasion that the reason for my referral for tests was taking so long was because my insurance company was taking so long. Finally, I called my insurance company and they had approved the referral within 24 hours after receiving it and only after repeated calls and many complaints did my referral get test to the imaging center.I am also disappointed and unhappy about the fact that since I first went to see Dr. Harries complaining of a large knot on the right side of my neck - more than 3 months ago - I have not seen her again. A matter-of-fact, I've been referred to have multiple tests, but have never been asked to come in so that they can explain what is going on. That is not acceptable.I will be changing my PCP as soon as it's time to renew.

|  Amazing Office!  |  show details
May 30th, 2011

In July of 2008, I was desperate to see my doctor for a required physical. I was unable to get in and was fortunately blessed to see Dr. Harries. Although I did not choose her as my PCP, I am glad that the person I chose did not have any available appointments because Dr. Harries, Bridgette and the office staff have been nothing but amazing! I have been so impressed with the care that now my entire family of six is seen in this office. She is one of those doctors that makes sure she covers all the healthcare bases in one appointment. She listens to what I have to say and if she disagrees, she always has an explanation in layman's terms so that we understand exactly what is going on. I can't say enough good things about the staff in the office including Bridgette, her new NP. And I have NEVER had a problem with the office staff. They are all amazing.

|  Only one poop in the sandbox  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2011

I adore this doctor- She saw me in such a fast time, that even when she was in with me, and would be a couple of minutes later with another patient, I heard the office offering the other patient to be seen by another medical professional who is part of the staff. She researched my illness prior to my appointment, she easily understood what medications I needed, why, and why I was trying to change out to other ones. She even ensured I was given the opportunity to request anything else- Plus the follow-up appointment is all ready set. The one poop in the sand box- I have a service dog, whom I need as a Veteran who has PTSD. When I get anxious he not only settles me down, he is trained to get my prescriptions from my bag. He is necessary, and legally listed as a registered service dog. A woman walked in to the office, and asked me to remove the dog. Uhm. Fortunately my husband was there, but where did she expect him to go? Doggy bar or maybe a doggy casino nearby? Don't think so. I explained he was a service dog, she left THEN came back stating, "One of our staff is allergic". I didn't get into it with her this time, since hubby could take the dog for a few moments- but if that happens again, she's getting a lecture about service animals, their uses, and the reason why they get bathed so often is to ensure allergic reactions from strangers isn't an issue. In a word, she was selfish. Not a friendly person, and the ONLY one whom I wouldln't want to spend five minutes with intentionally. The rest of the staff- Even at the end of my appointment, I was told about my perks as patient, the 24 hour phone line, and given an ombudsman to speak to in case there were any concerns. (yes I will call about my service dog.)This is the ONLY doctor besides neurologist Dr. Gregory Baker, in Las Vegas, that I would ever see. EVER. E-V-E-R.

|  Good Doctor but Impossible to get Appointments!  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2011

Dr Harries is overall a very good Doctor but it is impossible to get an appointment with her! Call today and see for yourself! They will give you an appointment for 3 or 4 WEEKS from today. Plus, her office staff (with the exception of one lady) they are far from competent.

by Barbara Vivero on Nov 24th, 2009

Dr. Harries is an exceptionally caring physician with a wonderful attitude and really takes the time to explain ones health issues. Her staff is also on top of things and always very personable. I feel very blessed to have Dr. Harries as my primary physician.

|  Watch out for the office staff!  |  show details
by Me on Oct 12th, 2009

Getting an appointment within a month is impossible! And one of the office girls is a monster, a total B-I-T-C-H!

Apr 16th, 2009

making an appointment with their office was almost impossible. It took 6 weeks for me to get an appointment & then they put me down for the wrong appointment time. The office manager Linda insisted it was my fault for making the wrong time. When I know, I couldnt have make the appointment for the time she said since I was still at work. They refuse to apologize and said there's nothing they can do to help me & they can't see me.

|  Great!  |  show details
by Jenna Brown on Jan 30th, 2009

Dr. Karyn Harries is a great doctor with a great staff! Everyone is very polite and helpful. Dr. Harries is a wondering doctor for your whole family!

|  Rude and uncaring  |  show details
by Frustrated in Nevada's care on Dec 9th, 2008

Never in my life have I met such a uncaring approach to my care. Waited for hours for just a few minutes of hush hush hurry up, I couldnt even finish my sentences. Will never come back