A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karyn Grimm Herndon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karyn Grimm Herndon, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karyn Grimm Herndon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimm Herndon graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grimm Herndon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karyn Grimm Herndon MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karyn Grimm Herndon practice?
- Dr. Karyn Grimm Herndon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karyn Grimm Herndon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL.
See Evanston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.