A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karyn Lewin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karyn Lewin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewin
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Lewin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewin graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karyn Bangel Lewin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karyn B. Lewin practice?
- Dr. Karyn Lewin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karyn Lewin practices Psychiatry near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Psychiatrists.