A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karyn MacNeil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karyn MacNeil, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. MacNeil graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. MacNeil has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karyn Lee MacNeil MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karyn L. MacNeil practice?
- Dr. Karyn MacNeil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karyn MacNeil practices Pediatrics near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove, CA.
See Sacramento Pediatricians.