Dr. Karyn Ofa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karyn Ofa?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 19th, 2011

Dr Ofa

Dr. Ofa is an amazing doctor. She is solution focus, professional, patient, and caring. I have many health problems (both physical and mental) and she has been there for me 110%. She runs nessessary tests and refers me to specialists as needed. I email her constantly and she always responds promptly and answers my questions or advises me as to what I should do. I also agree with the person before me, she is beautiful. I know beauty isn't a value when it comes to choosing your doctor, but she is also extremely intelligent. All around, she is the best doctor I have ever meant which is why I won't ever switch my PCP.

December 19th, 2010

Gary Whitney

Not only is she cute she is an great Doctor. She really cares and listens to your problems. She saved my life by finding a blood clot in my lung. She went the extra distance and ran some tests that were not necessary for what was wrong with me. But she did it anyway. ALL THUMBS UP FOR DR OFA

September 17th, 2014