A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karyn Springer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karyn Springer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karyn Springer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Springer graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Springer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karyn Springer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karyn Springer practice?
- Dr. Karyn Springer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karyn Springer practices Family Medicine near Orem, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Provo, UT.
See Orem Primary Care Doctors.