A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karyn White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karyn White is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karyn White, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. White has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karyn E White MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karyn E. White practice?
- Dr. Karyn White has 7 office locations.
Dr. Karyn White practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Hyattsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Austell, GA.
See Hyattsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.