A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kasey Holder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kasey Holder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holder graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Holder has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Piggott Community Hospital
- St Bernards Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kasey M Holder MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kasey M. Holder practice?
- Dr. Kasey Holder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kasey Holder practices Family Medicine near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Primary Care Doctors.