Dr. Kashfia Hossain MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

April 18th, 2015
I was ready to end my life... Now I am learning to cope with my disabilities

September 28th, 2013
Doctor's staff
Dr. Hossain, herself, is a nice person. Her staff is awful. They are not caring or helpful. They have a terrible attitude about the patients and seem to think they are superior to others. They do not relay messages to the doctor. In this environment of mental health issues and horrible mental health treatment, it is surprising that such mean spirited people are keeping the gates for the doctors. The mental health system is in shambles. They only treat you if you don't make any waves. It's like "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest" in this office. The staff would seem to prefer a thoroughly medicated patient who can no longer function. They seem to be irritated by questions and requests. I would not recommend this doctor because her staff is so demeaning to patients and their needs. After so many highly visible and tragic episodes of people with mental issues losing it on the general public, I don't know how these women can live with themselves when they treat people so terribly. These are people trying to live and function in society despite debilitating mental health problems and yet Dr. Hossain's staff treats patients like they are a lower class of people. Do not subject yourselves to the treatment of Dr. Hossain's staff. After already suffering through years of mental health problems, patients do not need this type of harsh, power-tripping treatment by the gatekeepers.

June 24th, 2013
Staff is TERRIBLE!!!
I started going to this office about a decade ago. The doctors have come and gone here. My primary care doctor was writting my Rx's for a long time but after I had my 2nd child I knew that I really needed to see a professional. I called to get an appt and they were so rude on the phone that I couldn't help but start crying. I really had no other option though but to come in because Dr's in my area are so hard to find. The doctor himself (before Hossain) was great but the staff continued to be rude. Hossain is also great but I absolutely cannot continue to be talked down to the way these staff members do. Everything seems to be an inconvenience to them. Some more than others, but to be working with people that are potentially on the edge and be rude and belittling is just unacceptable. The staff members there are REALLY in the wrong profession!!!

February 7th, 2013
NO HELP
This place is a joke. Was turned away because i abused some medicine. Thought i went there for help with that promblem. She couldn't even tell me what she did too help people. Rude staff. Never go here.

July 18th, 2012
Excellent Doctor!!
I'm not sure why these other 2 people have issues, but Dr. Hossain is an excellent doctor who has literally saved my life. She is caring and compassionate, and she is extremely professional. In addition, she is very knowledgeable as well as very conservative in her approach. She is extremely easy to work with, and I am so thankful that she is my doctor!!

May 2nd, 2011
Needing help
In a time of crisis. I was denied medical attention because of a 50.00 balance. So there is a price on life with this supposed doctor which is a very loose title with her. She be banned for just being unethical as well as uncaring. the staff was poor at best and must have received their training from Hossain Kashfia MD. TOTAL QUACK!!!!!!!!!!NEVER NEVER consider treatment here. You will regret it.

November 17th, 2009
Completely Unsatisfied
I have tried several times to work with you and your office with no response on your end. I feel that the staff in your office is unprofessional and usually too busy to assist patients. In addition, if a patient was to ask the staff a question their are rude in their responses and their attitudes come across as being superior to ever patient. I often felt like I was not listened to and taken seriously. When trying to get through to someone on the phone, you could get through to China faster and with better service. My problem is mostly with the office staff and management. However with that said, this in turn looks bad on you as a doctor. I will no longer be keeping my services with you or your office. I plan on reporting this to higher authorities and will continue to pursue whatever means necessary to get the word out about your practice. I have contacted and had return phone calls with several media outlets and will not let this rest.