A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kashi Bagri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kashi Bagri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bagri
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bagri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kashi Bagri, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagri graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bagri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mem Hermann Baptist Hosp Fannin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kashi S Bagri MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kashi S. Bagri practice?
- Dr. Kashi Bagri has 1 office location.
Dr. Kashi Bagri practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Psychiatrists and Beaumont Addiction Specialists.