Psychiatrist, Addiction Medicine Specialist, Adolescent Specialist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Not seen Dr. Bagri since 5/19/2014 & have new Dr. 2 or 3 times lab work not at lab when I got there. Never knew how much I owed them. Transfer of medical records did not happen before my appt. with new dr. Don't know if they are xferred there yet.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She listens to my problems, comforts me, and then talks about the solution. Do I need therapy, medication, or both?

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Intelligent, caring, called to her profession. A very healing person.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very knowledgeable and answered all my medical concerns.

Oct 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bagri understands my issues and has been very good at helping me to address them. She has excellent insight and is able to identify problems that I have not mentioned to her. I recommend her without reservation.

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is a great caring psychiatrist. She listens very good and goes over how we should be taking care of my mother. My mom loves her and she don't want to chane. She no longer takes my mothers insurance but we keep my mom happy by seeing her. Wouldn't chan

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good at working with patient to meet the patient's needs

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bagri gives the best care of any doctor I know of. I would not know what to do without her. She is simply the most intelligent and caring professional like no other.

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bagri is so professional and is very thorough, she explains your treatment plan and follow up with her patients to make sure the treatment plan meets the need of the patient and I really appreciate that.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Once we had a few appointments together she was able to get to know me better and now our appointments are great. When we were still trying to figure out what was going on with me things were a little frustrating. I promise it's worth it to stick around.

Aug 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm very sad to be leaving your care. Fifteen years is a long time to depend on someone. I hope my new provider comes to know me half as well as you do.

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very professional and knowledgeable besides compassionate

Jun 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bagri couples insight with compassion and good judgement. Her recommendations have helped me find a new direction and focus for my life. I value her input and always enjoy visiting with her. Bottom line--she rules. (!)

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She always makes me feel I can be honest with her. I've never felt like that with any other doctor before. I think I started seeing her in 2001. I wouldn't trade her for another!

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Extremely kind and passionate doctor. Our time together was not rushed and I felt listened to. All of my problems were addressed. Outstanding doctor.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very understanding . Is a good lister. Would recomend her any time.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I bring my mother there, she always allows me to enter with my mother to help understand how she is doing. My mother has alhimerez and I need to know how to give her her medication and allows me to explain how he medication is working on her.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bagri makes me feel that she truly cares about my well-being. I'm never hurried thru .

May 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bagri is an excellent physician. She meets all my needs as a patient. I appreciate how she has changed my life for the better.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always enjoy my visits to Dr. Baghri.... everyone is so pleasant and professional

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is a very caring and thoughtful doctor. Very up to date on medications and procedures. Makes sure you understand what she is saying. She can help when others can't. Would encourage anyone who is dissatisfied with their doctor to give her a chance.

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bagri addressed the needs at hand and is willing to work me in as needed.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bagri is well-suited to her discipline. She is astute, reflective, and is unafraid to go past just acting professional to being professional. Her skills help patients to surpass being victims to handling their lives with grace and dignity.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor.Makes sure you understand her directions. Very accommodating on scheduling. They are very nice .

Feb 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She has gotten me through rough times with professionalism, compassion, and empathy. I recommend her highly.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate the concern and connection that Dr. Bagri has with her patients. We feel very comfortable talking to her and know that she has our best interest at heart.

Feb 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is such a caring Physician

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
No Privacy. show details No Privacy.
Jan 17th, 2014

When you walk into her office, to speak with her the receptionist behind the desk, can hear what your saying. So you feel uncomfortable. the walls are thin. Man receptionist is sort of mean.

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional, show concern about the patient. Always listen and help to work you through problem. Very helpful in addressing your needs.