Dr. Kashif Ahmed Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kashif Ahmed?

Posted on June 27th, 2016

He rushes gives you the impression what you have to say is unimportant I will not schedule with him again this was an emergency

Pancreatic Cancer Yes, no, what a ride.

Posted on September 11th, 2014

Had a scope for Pancreatic Cancer was told that there was no doubt that it was cancer by the GI Doc. 4 days later was called by the GI Doc that the PATH report could not confirm cancer. Another scope was done 5 days later and same GI Doc told my wife that there was no cancer. GI Doc did not come in to see me, I had questioned him before the 2nd scope and he did not like that. First scope was worked in late on a Friday. All personnel seemed to be very concerned what time of day it was, scope lasted 45 mins when we were told that it would last 2-21/2 hrs. Did the time of day and the rush displayed by all personnel affect the outcome of the scope? Was that a good reason to allow me to think that I had a very deadly cancer for 5 days? All the GI Doc had to say after the 2nd scope was that "I'm sorry" to my wife and did not face me to tell me that. I would not recommend him.

Posted on March 20th, 2017