A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kashif Alauddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kashif Alauddin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kashif Alauddin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alauddin graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Alauddin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kashif Alauddin MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kashif Alauddin practice?
- Dr. Kashif Alauddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kashif Alauddin practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Hospitalists and Tyler Internists.