A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kashif Chaudry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kashif Chaudry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kashif Chaudry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudry graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Chaudry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kashif Majeed Chaudry MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kashif M. Chaudry practice?
- Dr. Kashif Chaudry has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kashif Chaudry practices Internal Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Canton Internists.