internist, oncology, hematology

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Jul 24th, 2014

Dr and staff individual attention to patient needs as well as ongoing information and explanations of treatment by nurses, technicians and especially dr. Firozvi.

Feb 25th, 2014

Very high qualification of doctors

Jan 29th, 2014

Care given by a professional team of physicians and techs

Jan 7th, 2014

I would. Recommend because the doctor is helpful and. He knows what he is doing.

Oct 19th, 2013

Dr. Firozvi explain himself and has gained our trust as a doctor. Is very caring and involved with the patient as with the family.

|  Trust him  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2013

I have complete confidence in Dr.Firozvi. I have received excellent treatment. He is an effective communicator with me and has coordinated treatment with my other physicians; their communication has been ongoing and effective. Dr. Firozvi is kind, caring and a good listener. I trust him to give me the best care possible. I have always been impressed with all of the nurses and other staff. This is wonderful practice - smart doctors with access to the best research, and network of doctors to provide a strong continuum of care from diagnosis to treatment to monitoring. He is a straight shooter who tells it like it is and will do his best to give you the best treatment possible.

Sep 23rd, 2013

Caring knowledgeable doctors and staff

Aug 9th, 2013

Dr. Foruzvi was really good about explaining my condition and he showed that he cared. I appreciated that. He is a very good Doctor.

May 9th, 2013

Drs are extremely knowledgeable, helpful and courteous. People who draw blood are great too! Dr. Firozvi is an amazing Dr. Would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of an oncologist.

Apr 25th, 2013

Knowledgeable,attentive, doctor firozvi

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2013

Kind staff and knowledgable MD. If doctor cannot answer specific question, he will research it and contact me later.

Feb 22nd, 2013

Dr firozvi is a great onc.

|  Finding another doctor  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2013

Feels like you are just a number waiting to be called. Staff can be impatient. Too many patients for such a small practice. If you are looking for specialty care you will not find it here. Have already located another doctor for my loved one. The staff must be writing the "positive reviews"...

|  Best in the world!  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2013

I received the best possible care from Dr. Firozvi and this practice. I have recommended Dr. Firozvi and this practice without hesitation and trust them implicitly. Dr. Firozvi is the best in the world as far as I'm concerned.

Feb 10th, 2013

Dr. Firozvi is fabulous.

|  Very Positive  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2013

My experience with them has been very positive in a bad situation. Staff is supportive.The caliber of medical care is outstanding! Combined with the extraordinary compassion and understanding that dr. Firozvi demonstrates continuously , he is the best at what he does.

Jan 28th, 2013

I would recommend this health facility, especially Dr. Kashif Firozvi, to any and everybody based on the excellent treatment I received.

Jan 19th, 2013

Time spent researching the possible causes. Dr. Ferozvi spend a generous amount of time explaining my condition to me.

Mar 5th, 2012

Dr. Firozvi is very compassionate, personable, kind and excellent at explaining a diagnosis. The staff(reception) tend to not be as professional as I would like or as they were in the past. More doctors have joined the medical practice, so the office is busier. The laboratory and nursing staff are also excellent.

|  BIG Disappointment  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2011

Dr. Firozvi has really changed. After my mother was a patient for four years. It seems when the doctors are not able to help the patient their whole bedside manner changes. Dr. Firozvi and associates have very POOR bedside manners. Dr. Firozvi gave my mother entirely too many Chemo treatments which compromised her bone marrow. She developed leukemia because of overkill with chemo. Why would you send an elderly woman every week for chemo for 8 months and not expect anything to be compromised? His poor judgement cost my mother her life. This office did not even have the decency to send my family a sympathey card!

Sep 20th, 2010

I have rarely met an individual like this doctor whose caring is so great and his attention to detail so specific, that I never once questioned my treatment. I cannot more highly recommend Dr. Firozvi!!! He saved my life!! Truly!!

by Beth Betman on Jul 16th, 2010

Excellent oncologist. Dr. Firozvi takes time to explain all of the treatment options and possible side effects. He is incredibly protective of his patients privacy and very responsive to any concerns. He is caring, patient, and knows all of the current research.

May 13th, 2010

My family has been dealing with dr.Firozvi for about 4 yrs and we think he is a wonderful Dr. He has saved my husband's life on several occasions and he is the absulte best doctor in the world we love you doctor Firozvi. The belt family

Mar 20th, 2010

He is one of the most caring, gentle, and thoughtful doctors we have ever met. He is extremely impressive in his knowledge of the field and clearly keeps on top of latest research. He spend an hour with us--practically unheard of in our day and age.

Oct 17th, 2009

an extremely caring dr. who will do what ever it takes to make sure you are receiving the best care available. i had my problem diagnosed accuratly and quickly. he is extremly knowledgeable and also knows the the best in the field if you need a referral.