Learn more about Dr. Kashif Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kashif Hussain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hussain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kashif Hussain, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Hussain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kashif Hussain FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kashif Hussain practice?
- Dr. Kashif Hussain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kashif Hussain practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Keene, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Morgantown, WV and Kingwood, WV.
See Keene Internists, Keene Critical Care Practitioners, and Keene Pulmonologists.