Dr. Kashif Latif Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kashif Latif?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Kashif Latif?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 24th, 2016

Not so great

The Dr.,himself was very good. In office testing was very helpful. Support desk staff very indifferent. After first app. FU is made with his PA without informing you of this. If I wanted to see someone other than a 'specialist' I'd go to my GP before I would see a PA. Insurance also is billed for specialist rate when you see the PA. This is not acceptable. Did not return.

September 9th, 2016

First visit

August 9th, 2016

good doctor

He was very thorough and helped me with my issue

May 30th, 2016

Awesome Physician, great staff

Awesome experience!

May 1st, 2016

Met with Doctor one time. Next app was with nurse practitioner. Did not return.Did not go to a specialist to see a nurse.

April 22nd, 2016

Dr. Latif has a good "bedside manner" and I was very pleased with his care of me as a patient.

March 31st, 2016

Great MD

November 19th, 2015

I think since other NP see Dr Latiff's patients, they are getting unprofessional. They are entertaining family and their childrens and not providing patient 100% services. Then when you call with questions that they didn't spoke with you about and lab. They want you to make another appointment to see the nurse when this should have been taken care of my last visit. I had been going to Latiff since 2003 and I will not go back or if I do I will NOT see anyone else but him. I mind serious, they services have been unsatisfactory since I had been seeing NP Belinda.

May 31st, 2015

Worth the wait. He's a lifesaver!

April 11th, 2015

So frustrated & mad!

Is anyone in this office a REAL LIVE human being? Has anyone EVER gotten a return phone call of any kind? This Unconcerned group of people have neglected to return calls for far too long! And this time it's become a serious health matter! ...I know that Ive never received a return call.. My pharmacy randomly will days later & I'm sure thats a recording also. I KNOW that my new insurance company can't get a return phone call! They & I have repeatedly left messages for the past 2weeks! All they need is dr.Latif to authorize a current prescription to their satisfaction so that it will be covered. This prescription with insurance is already $99.89. My new insurance as of the last two weeks won't pay untill they hear from him. I asked pharmacy how much 10 pills will cost (since obviously this medication is not to be missed); $79 !!!!!! So, as I sit, without my meds, hoping I don't have a diabetic episode......I guess he & his staff are enjoying this nice weather golfing, fishing, laying around burning all his phone messages, I don't know. IF I live till Monday, I'll be standing at the door waiting! Demand they call my insurance & then get my records & tell them to ......... Any one have recommendations of a new dr for me?

April 7th, 2015

Stay away!

I have been going to this doctor for four years now and the first 3 years he was great! But ever since they moved into the new office this year the support staff has been impossible to deal with. I have to call repeatedly to get calls answered and scripts filled. There are more nurses, receptionists, and assistants in the new building, but every time I go in I see the staff slacking off. I don't feel like they know how to really work. Very lazy (other than Dr. Latif). If you don't believe me, then look at the date of these reviews. Every review starting in 2015 (when they moved to the new building) is unfavorable. If you call, you will most likely get stuck in their phone tree or be put on hold an hour.

October 7th, 2014

Excellent Caring Doctor

Excellent caring doctor who really seemed to care about me and my health. His nurses were also very kind. I would highly recommend him to anyone with diabetes!