A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kashif Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kashif Qureshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kashif Qureshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Qureshi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kashif Haseeb Qureshi MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kashif H. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Kashif Qureshi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kashif Qureshi practices Internal Medicine near Brownstown Twp, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Inkster, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.