A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kashmira Chinoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kashmira Chinoy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chinoy graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Chinoy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kashmira Chinoy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kashmira Chinoy practice?
- Dr. Kashmira Chinoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kashmira Chinoy practices Family Medicine near Okemos, MI.
See Okemos Family Physicians.