A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kashmira Massani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kashmira Massani is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kashmira Massani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Lyme Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Massani graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Massani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edinburg Regional Medical Center
- McAllen Medical Center
- Solara Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kashmira Kabiruddin Massani MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kashmira K. Massani practice?
- Dr. Kashmira Massani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kashmira Massani practices Internal Medicine near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Harlingen, TX and Edinburg, TX.
See McAllen Internists.