A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kashmira Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kashmira Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kashmira Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Vss Med Coll, Sambalpur Univ, Burla, Orissa, India.
Dr. Patel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kashmira Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kashmira Patel practice?
- Dr. Kashmira Patel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kashmira Patel practices Internal Medicine near Ocean, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY and Jamaica, NY.