A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kashmira Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kashmira Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kashmira Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Vss Med Coll, Sambalpur Univ, Burla, Orissa, India.
Dr. Patel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kashmira Patel practice?
Dr. Kashmira Patel practices Internal Medicine near Ocean, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY and Jamaica, NY.